Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rod Blagojevich: Quote for December 10, 2011

We will meet our challenges head on and we will do it by rejecting the politics of mediocrity and corruption. You voted for change; I intend to deliver it. ... I will govern as a reformer. - 2003

I'm not worried about anything. What I'm a little concerned about is the lack of integrity and the sensationalism of some of the reporters who exaggerate and with hysterical sensationalism overstate and are dishonest about how they report some of the things. - 2008

I should say if anybody wants to tape my conversations, go right ahead, feel free to do it. I appreciate anybody who wants to tape me openly and notoriously, and those who feel like they want to sneakily, and wear taping devices, I would remind them that it kind of smells like Nixon and Watergate. - 2008

For Patti and I, and especially me, this is a time to be strong. This is a time to fight through adversity. - 2011
Former Illinois Governor .Blagojevitch was sentenced to 14 years on December 7, 2011 for corruption. Probably over 90% of American politicians are guilty of greater corruption. Blagojevich was really sentenced for his individuality as governor and lack of cooperation with the crowd.
Categories: